Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been some time since my last blog. But I've been flat out in New York at the Book Expo America. It was truly something. Chatting with Steve Berry, Michael Connelly, David Morrell and a host of other huge stars was electrifying. And all, unlike film actors I have worked with in the past, were modest and charming. Says a lot for writers! I wonder which am I? Hmmmm. Sunday, when I had my signing, was a half day and supposed to be quiet. Indeed it was. But ten minutes to ten a queue began forming and low and behold I signed for an hour an a half! Amazing. The people who queued told me the word had gotten around about Worst Nightmares. I can tell yoiu it was a great feeling.
Cyber reviews from book clubs and blogs from people who read a LOT have been wunderbar. Have a look at my site in a few days as we're adding the reviews.

1 comment: